- Demonstrate Leadership: Environmental health professionals are influencers in their local communities and professional They are the voice of their communities on all environmental health concerns.
- Create a Positive Energy Future: Climate change solutions need to promote abundant clean energy, avoid costly carbon pollution, and provide choices in affordable
- Improve People’s Health: Solutions need to clean the air, improve land and water quality, and provide healthy food
- Build Shared and Sustainable Prosperity: Climate solutions need to create American jobs and a sustainable economy that supports better lives and livelihoods today and for generations to
- Prepare for Harmful Effects: As we begin to reverse the climate crisis, restore the natural environment, and build a better future, we must protect families, communities, and livelihoods from the harmful effects we are already experiencing from climate
- Involve All Americans: All of us must have a say in decisions that affect our lives including youth and vulnerable
Stay connected and get updates from Climate for Health.Subscribe